Admission to various classes are carried out as per the Directorate of Education from time to time.
Procedure for Nursery Admissions
Download application form. Click here to download.
- Fill form online and pay online the processing fee of Rs.25 using credit card.
- Note down registration number and password for further correspondence.
- Read all instructions given on the page carefully.
- Parents of eligible candidates will be called for further interactions
- Date and time of interaction is allotted online.
- After interactions, short listed students will have to pay the fee before the due date to secure admission.
Eligibility for Nursery - 3+ yrs as on 31 March, of the Academic Year of which Admission is Required.
Registration Procedure and rules
- Registration Forms are to be filled in and submitted to the school office before the end of the registration period.
- Incomplete or illegible Registration Forms, without photographs will not be processed / accepted.
- Dates for test / interviews / interaction will be given at the time of registration. The school authorities reserve the right to change the date and time of the interview.
- Photo copy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or concerned civic authority must accompany the Registration Form for classes Nursery & KG. Photocopy of report card of the last exam passed must be attached with the Registration Form for classes I & above.
Entrance Tests / Interviews / Interaction
- There will be a written test for students seeking admission to classes KG upwards. Only those candidates who clear the written test will be called for an interview.
- Results will be displayed on the Notice Board on the dates specified.